Welcome to the web site of
Capital Markets Board of Turkey (CMB).
If you access any part of the CMB website
you are deemed to have read and understood the below statements.
If you do not accept these conditions, do not enter.
I- THE USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
1. The publishment of this site does not contain any guarantees of CMB on any subjects to anyone.
2. CMB website is solely intended as a source of reference. Information published in our web site may be quoted without a prior permission by specific reference thereto, but use of such information for commercial purposes is subject to a prior written consent of the CMB.
3. Any explanation or counselling offered on the CMB's website is of a general nature and is not aimed at a specific situation or problem. The information on this website cannot in any way be regarded as a substitute for professional counselling. You are strongly advised to seek independent legal or other counselling before you undertake any actions in matters where the information available on the CMB's website may be relevant. CMB does not accept any responsibility for the outcome of any transaction occurred by the use of this information.
II- RIGHT TO CHANGE THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE
1. CMB reserves the right to change the design and the content of the information included in this web site, without prior notice.
2. CMB accepts no responsibility for the change of information on the related organizations’ websites.
III- THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES AS A RESUKT OF THE USE IF THIS SITE
1. Although the CMB's aim is to keep its website continuously accessible, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage/loss as a result of the fact that the website, for any reason whatsoever, is at any time not accessible for a certain period. Because of the possibility of human and technical error as well as other factors, CMB is not responsible for any errors or omissions, either its own or its information providers’.
2. If you use the CMB's website, CMB wishes to point out that CMB is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage/loss as a result of the use of information on this site.
3. CMB accepts no responsibility for any damage/loss as a result of the use of (or the impossibility to use), reliance on, or actions undertaken on the basis of information on the CMB's website.
IV- THE INFORMATOIN PROVIDED FROM OTHER SITES (LINKS)
This web site owned and published by the CMB, contains information, provided from the CMB’s own resources as well as information gathered from other resources and published in this site. Information in the other web sites which may be linked through our web site is published by the owners of these web sites, and the CMB does not assume any liability in connection therewith.