"High Level International Conference on Global and European Trends in Financial Education: New Challenges, Innovation and Measures of Success" will be co-organized by the Capital Markets Board of Turkey and the OECD with the support of the Turkish Undersecretariat of Treasury and Central Bank of Turkey on 22-23 May 2014 in İstanbul, Turkey with the participation of more than 250 delegates from over 50 countries.
The conference will be attended by high-level international and OECD officials and experts from ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, officials of state governments and international organizations, NGOs, and representatives from the academic community, private and civil sectors.
This conference will address:
- Challenges and progress in financial education across Europe and in Turkey
- The role(s) of the private and not-for-profit sectors in financial education
- Financial literacy and innovation for young people
- Financial literacy: key criteria for success
- The remittance corridor: financial education for migrant workers and their families
Further information is available on the official OECD/INFE web site www.financial-education.org